Head to Head the Green and the Red!
The Tractor Collector "10" Commandments
- Thou shalt not store thy tractor out of doors, except for thy modern iron.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors tractor, nor his shop, nor his battery charger.
- Thou shalt not love thy tractor more than the wife and children; as much, but not more.
- Thou shalt not read Antique Power on company time, for thy employer makes it possible to continue thy tool payments.
- Thou shalt not despise thy neighbor's Farmall, nor his John Deere, nor even his 2N on steel.
- Thou shalt not allow thy daughters nor thy sons to get married during the holy days of the national tractor convention.
- Thou shalt not deceive thy wife into thinking that thou art taking her for a romantic Sunday drive when indeed, thou art going to look at another tractor.
- Thou shalt not promise thy wife a new addition to thy house then use it to store tractors.
- Thou shalt not tell thy spouse the entire cost of the restoration, at least not at the same time.
- Thou shalt not buy the wife a floor jack for Christmas.